This creamy blend of almond and macadamia nut butter gives you rich flavour and a wealth of nutritious benefits. ButtaNutt spreads are made with only natural ingredients, free of preservatives and added sugars – so you get all the taste with none of the guilt. Use this roasted almond butter blend in sauces and desserts, as a sandwich spread or just a healthy snack spooned straight out of the jar. The ButtaNutt range is handcrafted with love and plenty of natural goodness!
This nut butter contains no artificial preservatives, and no added sugars, salts or oils. ButtaNutt specialises in hand-blended nut butters, made with ethically sourced Ingredients.
Benefits of Almonds:
- Have an alkalising effect
- Promote heart health
- Lower cholesterol & protect artery walls
- Source of phosphorus, for healthy bones
Benefits of Macadamia:
- A rich source of energy
- High in dietary fibre
- Lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels
- Source of heart-protective Selenium
Recipe for Sweet Potato Almond Butter Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375°; line a muffin tin with paper liners & set aside.
- Add the egg to a large mixing bowl. (If using a Flax or spelt egg, prepare it in a large mixing bowl & leave to set for a few minutes.)
- Add the sweet potato purée, Brown Sugar, oil & Vanilla; mix well.
- Add the Almond milk & mix well.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, Baking Soda, Salt & Cinnamon into the wet ingredients.
- Add the Oat Flour separately & stir until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into muffin tins until filled almost to the top. Then drop 1tsp Almond butter onto the middle of each muffin & gently swirl with a toothpick or knife.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven & let rest in tins for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serve & enjoy! Store in an air-tight container & keep refrigerated.
- Dry roasted Almond Nuts (70%), dry roasted Macadamia nut (30%)
- Allergens: Tree nuts
- Manufactured in a peanut-free facility
Question sent successfully
You are unable to use this feature
You must login or register to ask questions. We recommend reading questions before you make any purchases.