Organic Garlic Purple
Purple Glazer garlic can be used in both raw and cooked applications. It's flavor will sweeten with roasting.
Health benefits :
- Purple Garlic is rich in powerful antioxidant resveratrol.
- Purple Garlic is an excellent source of B6, manganese, and vitamin C. . It is also a source of copper selenium, iron, and calcium.
- Increase insulin secretion: Regular consumption of purple garlic helps in insulin synthesis and reduces the risk of type II diabetes.
- Reduce cancer risk: Being rich in germanium and selenium, Purple garlic blocks the synthesis of nitrosamine (carcinogenic agent). Moreover, allicin in purple garlic inhibits the growth of cancer cells. Regular intake helps in the activation of macrophage phagocytosis and enhances the body's immune system to fight cancer.
- Decrease LDL cholesterol levels: Purple garlic reduces bad lipids in the blood and prevents coronary heart diseases such as atherosclerosis.
- Prevent pre-mature ageing: Fresh purple garlic is rich in antioxidants and keeps wrinkles at bay.
- Anti-inflammatory effect: Allicin in purple garlic has anti-inflammatory property. It plays an active role in the prevention of rheumatoid arthritis.
Country origin: Australia
You are unable to use this feature
You must login or register to ask questions. We recommend reading questions before you make any purchases.