Udo’s 3.6.9 Oil Blend is an award-winning foundational oil that provides both essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and Omega 6, in the ratio of 2:1.
- It is made exclusively with 100% sustainable, organic, non-GMO, plant-based ingredients.
- The production of Udo’s 3.6.9 Oil Blend begins with careful selection of raw materials from organic flax, sesame and sunflower seeds, as well as organic coconut, evening primrose, rice bran and oat bran oil.
- To maximize the stability, nutritional value and freshness, the seeds are pressed with gentle mechanical pressing method (without refining, bleaching and deodorizing) in a low heat, light and oxygen-free environment.
- 11 Alive Gold medals for Best Organic Food and Essential Fatty Acid Supplement. On the market over 14 years with worldwide distribution in 20 countries including countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Australia.
Flaxseed oil*, sunflower seed oil*, sesame seed oil*, virgin coconut oil*, evening primrose seed oil*, soy lecithin*, rice bran oil*, oat bran oil*, mixed tocopherols.
Direction for use:
- Suggested to take the oil blend with food. Add to salad, protein shakes, yogurt, apple sauce, fruit juice, steamed vegetables, rice, pasta, baked potato or mashed potato
- Do not heat or use for frying.
- Can be added in juices, soybean milk , cereals or congee.
- You may start with 1 tablespoon (15ml) daily and gradually increase to your optimum amount which is 1 tablespoon for every 25 kg of body weight.
Refrigerated oil at all times. Once opened, consume within 8 weeks.
Country Origin: Canada